Welcome to Mr. McBrien's Physical Education Class
Welcome to Physical Education at Liberty High School. I am excited to have this opportunity to teach you/your child remotely this semester. It is within this class that you/your child will have the opportunity to be physically active and gain the knowledge and life skills necessary to continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
TOPICS OF STUDY
- Personal Fitness, Benefits of Exercise and Health Risk Factors
- Components of Fitness
- Guidelines for Exercise
- Principles of Exercise Training
- Flexibility, Cardiovascular Fitness, and Muscular Fitness
- Check your email daily.
- Go to google classroom everyday and indicate (hello, good morning, I’m here, etc…) that you’re present for attendance; Or, use your DOE email to send me ( email@example.com) an email everyday for daily attendance.
- Visit my teacher page on the school website and my google classroom daily for assignments
- Perform exercises daily.
- Submit daily exercise logs via email according to the format provided.
- Complete all assignments by the due dates. All assignments must be the student's original work.
- Ask questions to help clear up any misunderstandings with the course content.
- Demonstrate responsible and respectful behavior at all times.
1. ZOOM meeting 10:30AM-
Zoom invite was sent via email and posted in google classroom. Please arrive BEFORE 10:30 AM.
2. Assignment posted in my google classroom. Due date 9/23/20Class code:.hjvz6o3Mr. McBrien
1. Watch the video clip posted in google classroom
2. Use the information presented in the video to answer the questions posted in google classroomClass code:.hjvz6o3Mr. McBrien
My office hours are 1:59PM -2:19PM (Monday - Friday).
Contact information will be made available shortly
Period 3 Physical Education Class PPS76 Section 11
Living a Healthy Lifestyle